my "evolution" in these 2 years.
had finished study broadcasting 1 last night. able to link some of the notes with "F.R.I.E.N.D.S.". hopefully i can answer all the question on Saturday. thinking to start study intro to advertising, but not really in the mood to continue. so I'm here to blog something. these few days i was thinking what to eat for my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Aunt Angie had sent some food from Sandakan to me. it's really so much that i bet whether i can finish it in the end of this month before i heading back to Sandakan *awaiting*
another thing that I think a lot these few days is what is the next hairstyle i should own. i'm in the dilemma on whether to keep a long curly hair or cut it short and should i dye my hair. some comment please.. stop whining. really need to start study again for advertising paper. keep it up friends. passing with flying colors ya~! strive for excellent!!
recently addicted to cantonese song..