Wednesday, October 7, 2009

rainy days



while I'm complaining to clarence that Sandakan got no rain and the weather is so hot for past few days, finally it rains. i saw this scene while I'm driving my bro back home from tuition. feeling so sweet n warm seeing that scene. wonder how long I never hug my dad when i grown. another thing i realise is the number of motorcycle in Sandakan had increased! most of them are riding colourful scooter. it impressed me as there is a very little people riding motorbike at Sandakan.



hmm.. these few days had gone for movie, karaoke and yum cha session with buddies here. and also keep feeding my stomach with all kind of foods. things to do for the following days are do a haircut, go for facial and etc..

not fogetting, good luck to my sis in her PMR exam starting from today, and also to all PMR candidates. all the best~