Thursday, March 18, 2010

concerts!


view from my apartment to genting, the part with orange light at the top of a hill. it's very far away and we haven't prove that if that's Genting or not. I always ask for Genting trips to my housemates and coursemates, end up questioning what are we going to do at Genting. It's good that we can enjoy and relax ourselves after weeks of works. and I pretty envy Simon the free-man who almost visited Genting every week since he came back after cny break. and he is going to Genting AGAIN tmr!!



i'm waiting for the shout this saturday for SuperJunior. I think I wont blink my eyes when I spot Shi Won on the stage. :) as u can see, there's Amit's aka A*mei's concert ticket too. both tickets cost me RM 300 and yet, i need to spend another hundreds for MayDay! I swear i wont miss their concerts even i broke by that time.

analyzing movie based on IPC concepts is very tough...