Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day

she's the one who gave me a precious opportunity to live in this wonderful world.
she's the one who support and cares me in the ups and downs.
she's the one who will beat you when you're naughty, but will pamper you when you're sad.
she's the one who will give valuable advices and encourages you to pursue your dream.

I know I might not the perfect daughter in the world.
I know I had hurt you with all my mistakes I've done in the past years.
I know I may let you worry all the time especially I left home for studies far away from home.
I know I may have made you proud with some of my achievements.

anyhow, I would like to greet the greatest person in the world, my beloved mom, a blessed and blissful Mother's Day. sorry for not being there with you to celebrate with you. but I believe as I be a obedient daughter who make you proud, won't let you down and worry, everyday will be Mother's Day. I Love You Mom. muackz~!