as dad told us, this won't be a shopping trip but a relaxing trip. but, we still did a little shopping. *wink* since we spent so many days at KK without knowing what to do, we decided to visit Kudat, Tip of Borneo. it was a nice trip with fantastic scenery. wish to pay another visit if there's chance. =)
and now I'm back and ready to accept challenges in this new semester. and I feel like I'm a GD student. every subject is talking about creative thinking and design. I hope they wont kill me. *finger crossing*
and I gave myself a nice treat before all the challenges. I had enjoyed myself to the max in Mayday's concert. they really rock the night and I think is the best concert ever!! and it's worth it!! hopefully we no need to wait for another 10 years to have concert again in Malaysia. and I love them a lot. can i marry Ashin? and I get the balloon from him!! thanks to Ping. =)
and I gave myself a nice treat before all the challenges. I had enjoyed myself to the max in Mayday's concert. they really rock the night and I think is the best concert ever!! and it's worth it!! hopefully we no need to wait for another 10 years to have concert again in Malaysia. and I love them a lot. can i marry Ashin? and I get the balloon from him!! thanks to Ping. =)