suddenly feel like blogging here. so here's the update with the songs by Koji Tamaki. =)
recent life was going quite well with the companion of never ending assignments. however, I've wasted my weekends with dramas and hanging around online. felt kinda regret for wasting time like this, i think i need some rest before i start my hectic week again with 2 assignment's due date. =(
when I was taking my shower just now, I was thinking what is the purpose of blogging. it may be a way to express one self, a diary to note down every bit of events happen in life, blog for the benefit of others? in this blog, i had noted down most of the important events that happen in my life so far. from the beginning (childish) until now (getting more mature), the way i blog, the things i wrote, shows how I had changed from the past til now (i guess). well, i believe there's a difference between previous me and current me.
i was thinking whether i need a brand new start for my blog. delete all the archives and start a new one. share the most important event in life, post something that is meaningful, inspiring and motivating. after thinking twice, i chose to keep all those archives and continue to blog as usual. they are all the memories i had, all the things that I had gone through throughout the years.
it's great to have a place where i can note down my life. until the day that I meet with Heavenly Father, I can look back my life by using the post here. haha. great idea? not a bad idea. all the best!