I've been watching some romantic movies and drama lately. well, as a girl, I wish to in love again but unfortunately, I haven't found the man of mine to make me fall into the love river again. okay, I might sound so desperate but hey, I'm not in a rush to fall in love again! =)
well, I did learn something from the movie or dramas that I've watch, the attitude towards love. We have to be brave to go for the love that we want or need and end a relationship which will not promise any future. There's no point standing there and wait for the prince to come over, but to go on an adventure to search for a prince. maybe it will be an unpleasant journey and hurting, but at least we did try to search for something previous in our life. make some action is better than waiting with nothing.
How I wish I was as brave as Liz (Julia Roberts). to leave from an ordinary life, spend sometime traveling around to breathe in new air, to gain some experience, to have fun at a totally different place. and at last, she was lucky to found the man she want.
another thing is be brave to say NO (even at Valentine's Day). when you feel that you are in a wrong relationship, just say "We're done" or "I need my own way" or "You're not my man". well, it need a huge encouragement to say so, and it might hurting the person, but to let go is another way to gain something. and also to love every single details of your loved ones. no one is perfect and I need YOU to make me perfect. in a relationship, not 1+1=2 but 0.5+0.5=1.
I believe that each of us learned something from each of the relationship. but sometimes, I was failed to gain some knowledge from previous relationship. now, as time goes by, it can say that I know what I want, in the other hand, I don't exactly know what type of person that I want to spend my entire life.
as always, I believe God has His plan on me. He had planned someone for me to spend my life in the future, or perhaps He want me to be single forever, who knows! one thing I know is to pray and ask from Him, and He will provide. =)


