Monday, April 26, 2010
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
half way study, I cant resist my addiction to Internet, I browse through my Facebook account and some friends' blog. I discovered that most of their blog post sound so emo and miserable in some way. I think blog had become a place where they can freely express their inner feelings which they can't tell through face-to-face. Through blogs, we can understand how they feel and think.
what I wanna tell them, my dear friends is look at the bright side of the event. Things aren't that bad if you look at a different perspective. be optimistic and knowing that everything has its plan. Don't give up easily and have faith in what you're doing.
I'm glad that no matter how hard is my life, there's is a loyal friend of mine who is always there to listen to my sorrows and I always like to share my joy with Him. the power of religion do really help in our daily lives. I'm glad that He never give up on me but strengthen me whenever there are circumstances in front of me. thank you God and Lord Jesus. *love*
lastly, I wanna tell you all that no matter what happened, look around you and you will find that there's a bunch of friends who always back you up. and I'm glad that I have this group of friend. Love you all!! *hugs*
back to study while listening to Taiwan Hit FM......
