the background vocals, band members and A*mei. seriously they played great music last night, especially Martin, 1st guitarist of the band. he can simply make us high and impressed on his guitar skill. not forgetting that one of the background vocal is the contestant from One Million Star 2, Ye Wei Ting. and another one is professional singer, Jia Jia.such a strong group of background singer.
and the next will be Mayday's on 5th of June!! I'm really looking forward to their concert and hope they blast the night!
and now, I'm clear about something and wish I din make the wrong mistake again. yet, I still need some time for consideration. thank you for the outing with Subway and Nando's before I suffer myself with the stacks of notes and text books.
and the next will be Mayday's on 5th of June!! I'm really looking forward to their concert and hope they blast the night!
and now, I'm clear about something and wish I din make the wrong mistake again. yet, I still need some time for consideration. thank you for the outing with Subway and Nando's before I suffer myself with the stacks of notes and text books.
